I haven't been very active on here lately but today, I got a message from Charlene to say that I'd been tagged with one of those blog memes where you share random facts about yourself and then tag your friends. So I thought I'd better get on here..
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So without further ado, here are some facts about me:
1. I put butter or Margarine on my french fries because I really, really, really dislike ketchup except in occasionally in cooking to flavor sauce.
2. I met my husband on line, when I was living in Paraguay, down in South America & he was up in WA. USA - which is where I live these days.
3. I recently discovered that I like oatmeal & have oats for breakfast every day, yum..
4. I am a volunteer at both our local school & the Boys & Girls Club, helping children with literacy problems.
5. I was born at 7 am on the 7th day of the 7th month & my sun, moon & rising stars are all in Cancer - yeah I'm a bit weird & a bit phsicadelic as well.
6. I only have half an index finger on my right hand - how weird is that?
7. I can use the hula hoop in both directions ;P
As for the 7 soon to be tagged, here they are: