Friday, February 6, 2009

Tidying up my BJP pages

I've finished attaching my Nov & Dec pages to the ultra suede - I'm pleased with how these they are looking, so thought I would share some pics.

This is my girlfriend Frankie - my November page - Frankie is an animal lover, can you tell?

This is my younger sister Isabell - my December page

I still have to edge the pages & prepare them for the book but I'm getting there - I do need to get the front cover for my book started I guess - sigh - There never seems to be enough hours in a day to do all the things I would like to LOL

I am still working on my January page but it's almost done..

2 comments:

Helaine said...

Hey like where your going with these. Your ma in law is a cute little old lady! She looks a lot better than she did when she lived next door.

Helaine

abeadlady said...

Love your pages, Ellen. I know what you mean about never enough time. I thought when I retired last year, I would have tons of time. Not so. I think I have been busier (sp?) than when I was working full time.

Arline