Thursday, March 29, 2012

Artist Co-op on the Tweed

Well my boxes of goodies arrived just over a week ago, and it has been like Christmas and my birthday all rolled into one, as I open the boxes and rediscover my treasures!

Tuesday I went to the AGM of the Tweed Valley Artists Co-op andmet some delightful folks there.  The Gallery is in Community Hall, in the village of Tyalgum, which is about 20 minutes from Murwillumbah.  I loved the diverse mix of art that is on display there, and I am looking forward to putting some of my creations there too.

The Co-op has an Art Cafe event coming up on April 28th at the Tyalgum Hall, which promises to be a fabulous day and I am planning to share a table with one of the other artists, wish me luck!!

4 comments:

Kath said...

how lovely to hear your news Ellen, I bet you feel great about having your materials back safely and able to dip in and work again. Looking forward to seeing what you make!

Ellen said...

Thanks Kath, I have a bit of sorting to do, as I have just ripped into my boxes willy nilly LOL So now I have something of a mess to clean up before I can begin to create...

Mr. Natural said...

Oh but there is more to send, my dear. Once you get more settled and decide what you want sent.

Ellen said...

Oh, well I do want the doll heads and arms and legs too - but what else is there????? Do tell xox