Tuesday, August 17, 2010

365Project pics for Aug 14 to 17th

Opps I got a little behind with my posts, but here are my latest pictures...

This is a Gaillardia Burgundy, commonly called a Blanket Flower.  I love the colours of this flower .

Here we have a spider who made his/her home in a Shasta Daisy

A big bee getting pollon from the tiny Catnip flowers, he was so heavy he made the stem bend right over

Morning dew on grass & a dandelion that has gone to seed.

You really need to make this last picture bigger to see the drops of water on the grass & the fluffy seedheads

5 comments:

abeadlady said...

You are getting some great shots, Ellen! Way to go!

Beady Zoo said...

I am so glad you are doing this project, Ellen. Your photos are wonderful!

Especially like the dewdrops on the grass and dandelion seedhead .. more beady inspiration, thanks!
--
Kathy

Ellen said...

Thank you Arline & Kathy!

Julie Cortens said...

Hi Ellen - came from 365 project. The clarity of the drops of dew on this dandelion head are amazing.

Ellen said...

Thank you Julie, I have to admit that I was amazed by this picture when I saw the clarity of the dew drops. It is just a tiny point & click camera & I was just fooling around with outside..