Clearly a slow Saturday night in the US.... said Bobbi LOL It sure is Bobbi..
Anyhow... Lora has invited all who want to play to a mini contest & the winner will receive one of her beaded face pins check it out here
That sounds like a good deal to me, thanks Lora ;9
So here it is..
SCATTERGORIES... & it's harder than it looks!
Here are the rules:
* Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions.
* They MUST be real places, names, things ... NOTHING made up!
* If you can't think of anything, skip it.
* You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
* If your name happens to start with the same letter as mine, sorry but you can't use my answers!
My name: Ellen
1. Famous Singer/Band: Ella Fitzgerald
2. Four letter word: Easy
3. Street: Egmont Street
4. Color: Ecru
5. Gifts/Presents: Ear warmers
6. Vehicle: Edsel
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Ear-rings
8. Boy Name: Eric
9. Girl Name: Eva
10. Movie Title: East of Eden
11. Drink: Earl Grey Tea
12. Occupation: Engineer
13. Celebrity: Ellen DeGeneres
14. Magazine: Elle
15. U.S. City: Ellensburg (Wa)
16. Pro Sports Teams: The Eagles (Philadelphia)
17. Fruit: Eggplant
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Empty gas tank
19. Something You Throw Away: Empty toothpaste tubes
20. Things You Shout: Eeek!
21. Cartoon Character: Elmer Fudd
Yeah I know I should be beading but well, ya know LOL